This apprenticeship is a virtual learning and earning experience with one of our partners, a women-owned business specializing in women’s mental health, well-being, and community.
- Work Site: Goddess Process (more information below)
- Training Organization: Cooperative Impact
- Length: Month-to-month contract with first increment scheduled for October 1st – October 31st
This is a critical role on a global team co-creating a series of new products, workshops, and educational content for new and existing community members. This is an opportunity to meaningfully impact the lives of women around the world.
You will learn skills and gain real work experience in some or all of the following areas:
- Bring your personal passion and gifts into your work
- Have empathetic conversations with coworkers and clients
- Align on purpose with a diverse team and compassionate leader
- Strengthen social ties across geographic divides
- Work effectively in a globally distributed/remote team
- Provide exceptional service and support to community members
- Facilitate inspiring virtual experiences
- Establish a new program through relationships at universities around the world
- Design blended learning experiences
- Improve user experience of existing digital products
- Create on-brand, engaging digital assets
- Collaborate on strategic roadmap and marketing plan
- Nurture relationships with partners around the world
- Analyze campaign results to suggest improvements
- Manage paid ads on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest
- Design landing pages with copy that converts
- Schedule and conduct customer interviews
Our intention is to train and develop a candidate who will eventually be invited to onboard as an account manager and/or digital media creator and continue working remotely with an increase in pay, flexibility to set own hours, and potential for long-term work.
Prior to starting a new apprenticeship with Cooperative Impact, we require you attend at least one upcoming virtual event hosted by the company you’re interested in doing the apprenticeship. We have a long waitlist of people who want to be an apprentice. When you receive an email invitation from us to attend an upcoming event it means your name is up next on the list. We want you to have an opportunity to meet the founder of the company, experience their community, perhaps chat one-on-one, and see how it feels for both of you. Most of these events are free or donation-based.
Tip: If your intention is to build a life and career for yourself, we recommend that you attend several events – show up and make yourself known.
Training and Work
You will receive one-on-one and group training from our leadership team while being supported to do your best work. Each 30-day contract outlines specific learning goals, skills and competencies you will acquire by the end of the 30-days, and the potential work you will complete. You will receive certification with verified evaluations from Cooperative Impact and the company that hosts you. There are online learning modules and discussion forums where you interact with other apprentices, interns, and students from our various programs. These components of the program are self-directed so you can complete the work during times that are convenient for you.
Cooperative Impact provides 30-day contracts to train you, manage you, and pay you on the 15th and 30th day of each contract. Apprentices are paid as independent contractors.
- Apprentice I: paid a stipend of $100 per week to learn approx 5 hours per week and work 5 hours per week for a total of approximately ten hours per week, or, 40 hrs/month.
- Apprentice Level II: stipend increases to $150/week
- Apprentice Level III: stipend increases to $200/week (third month) along with the hours.
As you learn and gain experience we build on those foundations and continue handing-off new projects to you.
Work Site: Goddess Process
Goddess Process is a human development company for women who desire a supportive, diverse community as the catalyst to transform various aspects of their life, uplevel their career, and step into their power. The name Goddess Process comes from the unique, community-based spiritual framework invented by the founder, Amber J Lawson. The Goddess Process framework is the foundation for the community, immersive experiences, and digital tools that are impacting women around the world.
Founder of Goddess Process
Amber J is a woman of action when Covid-19 hit she sprung into action with her female founding partners to create and launch Comedy Gives Back Laugh Aid raising over $550,000 for the comedy community in a 8 hour live stream featuring Adam Sandler Jimmy Fallon Whitney Cummings and 90 additional comics.
Amber J has been at the cutting edge of the digital landscape being honored as Cynopsis Women in Digital Entrepreneur of the Year, Top 50 Women in Digital, PGA Top 25 in Digital, and the NATPE Luminary Award digital media maven Amber J. is on a mission to do good at scale as the founder/CEO of Good Amplified (XPRIZE, Make-A-Wish) www.goodamplified.com Lawson is the co-founder & CEO of The Emmy & Streamy Nominated and IAWTV best live event Winner, Comedy Gives Back, taking care of our own! Check out www.comedygivesback.com
Amber J is committed to women achieving their goals focusing on career transitions including our unique needs and challenges as powerful business women. She is a sought after speaker at corporations and events she hosts webinars and an intensive mastermind process to create clarity in your goals, accountability and inspiration around what YOU want to achieve in your life.
Cooperative Impact is a 21st century learning platform for lifelong learners who crave modern skills and emotional intelligence training through hands-on, real-world projects that cultivate their superpowers, help them navigate uncertainty, and give them tools to shape the “new normal”. Our mission is to equip more non-traditional learners with social mobility by nurturing a diverse community that inspires them in their lifelong pursuit to become compassionate innovators, authentic creators, and critical linchpins bridging the old world with the new economy.