Cultivate a compassionate culture that builds loyalty through authentic, meaningful contributions to the stakeholder community.
You will learn to:
- create a container of safety for stakeholders to share vulnerably
- cultivate compassion to influence the authenticity of your offers
- identify an opportunity to serve unmet stakeholder needs
- align stakeholder needs with a Sustainable Development Goal
- build alignment alongside stakeholders as you co-create
- rapidly prototype, iterate, and validate your new offer
- integrate your new impact project into your organization
At the end of the program, you will standardize an operating model to leverage compassionate innovation within a company to make meaningful, authentic contributions to your stakeholders, and be empowered to support others to identify innovation opportunities, build solutions, and do the work that makes things better.
- Early Bird: $299
- Standard: $399
- Social Enterprise/Non-Profit/Government/Education: $99
- Duration: Expect to invest one full-day of work with approx 4 hours of instruction
- When: September 2020