Emerging Leaders Fall 2020 is for learners designing a venture serving the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
You will learn to:
- build a venture to serve the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- work with underserved populations to identify an unmet need
- create a new program or service to serve an unmet need
- cultivate a sense of empathy and compassion for yourself and stakeholders
- create, manage, and run meaningful virtual workshops
- collaborate on a diverse team around the world
At the end of the program, you will pitch your project to funders and strategic partners who may integrate your work into their organization and hire you.