This apprenticeship is a virtual learning and earning experience on a team within a women-owned business contributing to digital projects that meaningfully impact the lives of women around the world.
Start as a beginner and finish as a professional with measurable skills, education, and ability along with an industry-recognized credential signaling to employers the details of your experience.
You will build depth in a range of skill sets:
- Build Alignment in a Distributed Team
- Strengthen Social Ties Across Geographic Divides
- Design Blended Learning Experiences
- Improve User Experience (UX) of Existing Products
- Create Visually Pleasing Digital Media Assets
- Develop and Execute Strategic Marketing Plans
- Nurture Relationship with Diverse Women Around the World
- Analyze Metrics to Suggest Strategic Improvements
Cooperative Impact facilitates your paid on-the-job training while supporting you to do your best work within our partner’s organization: (1) Apply (2) Meet with our team (3) Start working by September 1, 2020.